nanog mailing list archives

Re: Repeated Blacklisting / IP reputation

From: Martin Hannigan <martin () theicelandguy com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:37:12 -0400

Well, I haven't even had coffee yet and...

Get the removals:

curl -ls
http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-issued/2009-September/000270.html |
grep Remove | grep -v "<PRE>"

Get the additions:

mahannig$ curl -ls
http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-issued/2009-September/000270.html |
grep Add | grep -v "<PRE>"

I'm sure someone else could write something far more elegant, but elegance
isn't always required. :-)

Best,

Marty

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Martin Hannigan