nanog mailing list archives

Re: Where are static bogon filters appropriate? was: 96.2.0.0/16 Bogons

From: Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:35:05 -0800

On Mar 1, 2007, at 11:33 AM, Chris L. Morrow wrote:

I absolutely agree, but without some tool or process to follow... we get stuck acls/filters and no idea that there is a problem until it's far into
the problem :(

There are canonical email lists on which these changes are announced, and Team Cymru maintain examples which are updated regularly.

But, of course, you know this, so I suspect somehow you're trying to make a different kind of point.

;>

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () cisco com> // 408.527.6376 voice

          The telephone demands complete participation.

                      -- Marshall McLuhan