nanog mailing list archives

Re: ICANN registrar supporting v6 glue?

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet () consulintel es>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:11:04 -0400

What I recall from the ICANN Lisbon meeting (end of March), after the SSAC
and RSSAC recommendations, is that a plan is being worked out with the root
operators in order to make sure that they have the deployment done and then
the hints file is modified.

I believe this will not take too much time (just a few months ?), if folks
are interested I can probably investigate about the concrete timing.

Today the ICANN board also approved a new resolution about IPv6, which I
just posted here:
http://www.ipv6tf.org/index.php?page=news/newsroom&id=3052

Regards,
Jordi