nanog mailing list archives

Re: Micorsoft's Sender ID Authentication......?

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:39:08 +0530

On 08/06/05, Tony Finch <dot () dotat at> wrote:

I don't think the lack of standard APIs is a problem: it seems to me that
the various MTA authors have been reasonably keen to support the various
nascent specifications, especially if they have a reasonably good
reference implementation library.

Easier for those of us who run multiple MTAs, especially large farms of them
But yes, you do have a point that it is not exactly a problem.
Is there something in the works for postfix and qmail yet?

regards
srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)