nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon wins MCI

From: "Christopher L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow () mci com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:44:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Mark Radabaugh wrote:

Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Mark Radabaugh wrote:

Alex Rubenstein wrote:

But does anyone really know how big WorldCon is/was? First thing
Verizon will have to do is fire the entire billing department
and replace them with people/systems that can generate correct
bills and send them to the correct customers.

<dripping with sarcasm>
Thats right! I forgot that Verizon was capable of billing
correctly!
</dripping with sarcasm>

So the real question is do we scream bloody murder about the current
incorrect MCI billing before or after Verizon screws it up?  Let's see
- MCI already fired all the customer service people....

some of customer service is still here... we didn't all get sent overseas
yet.

I think of you as "Security" rather than customer service - and your

I was mostly joking ;) I do know that the billing department(s) have had
their 'issues' (large and small) over the years ;(