nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon wins MCI

From: Robert Blayzor <rblayzor () inoc net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:50:41 -0500

Jon Lewis wrote:
But does anyone really know how big WorldCon is/was?  First thing Verizon
will have to do is fire the entire billing department and replace them
with people/systems that can generate correct bills and send them to the
correct customers.

You've got to be kidding me! Fear the day this happens. It took Verizon 15 MONTHS to fix a billing dispute we've had from just ONE DS3 circuit. In that time they've accidently interupted service twice (for hours at a time) while they attempt to "fix the billing issue". MCI's billing is like a vacation compared to all the billing problems we've had with Verizon.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what you say.