nanog mailing list archives

Re: The worst abuse e-mail ever, sverige.net

From: "james edwards" <hackerwacker () cybermesa com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:11:13 -0600

hackerwacker () cybermesa com:
The solution I am working toward is quickly identifying user
infections.  We are almost there. I collect and record all traffic

Umm ... you mean you wire-tap all "my" email messages? (Anyone
still wonders why I don't trust my ISP?)

I wonder if my Teclo listens in on all my telephone conversations
too? And the post office! My letters?

Chill out. I am just collecting source and destination IP pairs, that is all
I record.

(Oops, sorry, shouldn't make analogies. ;-)

from the users going to dark space

Umm ... please define "dark space".

See either the posts Paul Vixie or Rob Thomas on this.

james