nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verisign vs. ICANN

From: Henry Linneweh <hrlinneweh () sbcglobal net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

It is amazing that one psrson Paul Vixie could be so
intimidating that he must be intimidated and maligned
as a conspirator in order to eliminate him as a
potential threat because of his knowledge.....

I find that pretty ironic that a billion dollar
corporation is that weak.

-Henry

--- Patrick W Gilmore <patrick () ianai net> wrote:

On Jun 18, 2004, at 2:25 PM, Wayne E. Bouchard