nanog mailing list archives

Re: Winstar says there is no TCP/BGP vulnerability

From: Rodney Joffe <rjoffe () centergate com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:22:56 -0700

Joe Rhett wrote:

You do know how to spell assumption, right?

They might have some very good reasons why they believe it isn't an issue,
or that they have worked around.  Why don't you ask, rather than spell?

We did. They repeated their answer: We don't do MD5 currently.

So the customer is exercising his inalienable rights.

And this loss of $200k+ in revenue helps Winstar how?

BTW, I see you're right on top of the thread which I thought died some
while ago.

--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.