nanog mailing list archives

Re: CCO/cisco.com issues.

From: "Peter E. Fry" <pfry () swbell net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 18:58:35 -0500

On 6 Oct 2003 at 19:22, Allan Liska wrote:

I don't know what your post has to do with the original topic, but if
you don't like the way NONOG is moderated, please feel free to start
your own Network Operators mailing list.

As far as comparing NANOG moderation to Nazi Germany that is
disgusting and beneath contempt.

  Read it again.  He has a point (not yours).
  Perhaps this should be an agenda topic for the upcoming get-
together: A common strategy for dealing with Internet crime.  Much of
it does appear to have common roots.  (And I'm not even a conspiracy
buff.)
  Hm.  Oddly enough there's a blurb on <overclockers.com> that
follows this somewhat: <http://www.overclockers.com/articles843/>.

Peter E. Fry