nanog mailing list archives

Re: list problems?

From: Richard Irving <rirving () onecall net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:14:21 -0500

</lurk>

Yeah!

  This PC and Internet revolution was founded by men with Advanced
Degree's from Prominent Ivy League Colleges...

  Like Bill Gates...

Oh.... No, wait...

:O

up () 3 am wrote:
On Wed, 22 May 2002, Leo Bicknell wrote:
If you ever want to become a team leader, or a manger,

manager

or run a
theoretical group you are going to need the math and English
backgrounds that college provides.

  Yeah, Einstein wouldn't have made it anywhere, without his
background in Mathematics that he got from a Prominent Ivy League...

Oh...... Shoot, did it again.

  :\

IMHO: Recruiters who need degree's to identify competence
can be replaced with a 5 dollar an hour secretary,
and a black marker pen.

"Yes, No...... Eenie Meenie Minie Moe,
the one with the most prominent degree...
is the one with which we will go...

dressed up right, in a light shirt and dark tie...
after all, we sure don't want the other kind of guy."

I mean, after all look at Vixie.. his shirt has so
much starch... and you can't get him to take his
Tie off....or unbutton his dark suit....

 Oh, Crud.... not again !

:D

Ok.. Well, wait....

  maybe Richard Stallman..