nanog mailing list archives

Forget Bernie...

From: blitz <blitz () macronet net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 04:04:56 -0400

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/020502/telecoms_worldcom_1.html

Bernie was dragged kicking and screaming out of Wcom today according to news I read....perhaps they chained him to his multi-milliondollar sailboat and pushed it twords the Bermuda triangle.
John Sidgmore is now CEO. Yawn...
Of course, they make little mention of his $630 mil "loan" that seems to be "dissapeared".

Then become a UUNET customer cause we already do this... Perhaps other
providers with 24/7 security teams will pipe up to give potential
customers a heads-up on options other than UUNET? If you go with UUNET
please tell the sales driod I sent you cause then I get 50 bucks :) (my
only raise thanks to bernie)