nanog mailing list archives

Re: NetSol's PGP auth ... and the road not taken

From: Adam McKenna <adam-nanog () flounder net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:50:57 -0700

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:42:05PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
On that note, am I the only one who got an email from Verisign recently
which said, in effect, "we apologize for giving you horrific customer
service for so many years, and we're going to try to do better"?

I didn't get it, but my guess is that this is a last ditch effort to stem the
exodus away from NetSol to the alternatives.  As far as I am concerned,
they're a day late and $23 short.  (I get domains for $12/year now thru an
OpenSRS registrar.)

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna <adam () flounder net>   | GPG: 17A4 11F7 5E7E C2E7 08AA
http://flounder.net/publickey.html |      38B0 05D0 8BF7 2C6D 110A