nanog mailing list archives

Re: HR 1542 [OT, anti-BS attempt, US]

From: Fletcher E Kittredge <fkittred () dargo gwi net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 08:26:46 -0400

call AT&T/MediaOne/TCI, AOL/Time Warner, Adelphia, or Charter "small
entrepreneurs." These guys engage in monopoly tactics that rank right up
there with those of the ILECs.

1) You quoted me out of context.  2) Do you have a point?  Obviously the
above are  not small entrepreneurs. But then, I never said they were.

A very simple one: we are not seeing much in the way of serious
competition, and HR1542 will simply make things worse.

Couldn't agree with you more.  I also long for the days when I was in
an academic environment with folk capable of closely reading text.
You have attributed to me opinions I don't have and knocked down a
straw man.  Zero progress made.

good luck,
fletcher