nanog mailing list archives

RE: Sprint / C&W peering issues?

From: <jlewis () lewis org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:31:23 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Jeff Loughridge wrote:

We have applied a temporary fix to relieve congestion with C&W in
Atlanta.  Additional bandwidth is pending.

What congestion?  I finally got a reply this afternoon to my message sent
friday morning from a representative of the Sprint NOC.  His message
states that he doesn't see anything wrong.

Is this a case of "problem fixed, deny the problem existed" or just a NOC
staffer who isn't up to speed with current events on the backbone?

At least the problem has been worked around.

Jeff, if you're interested, I'll bounce the response to you.

--
 Jon Lewis *jlewis () lewis org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |