nanog mailing list archives

Re: reverse Traceroute

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian () creative net au>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:36:49 +0800

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001, mdevney () teamsphere com wrote:

And I have a feeling lots of people have the same problems I do with
letting someone else make money off my resources.

Hah. That happens every day.

You should probably replace that with "I have problems with letting
someone else make money off a resource which I'm not also making
money off directly."

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd            "The fact you can download a 100 megabyte file
<adrian () creative net au>  from half way around the world should be viewed