nanog mailing list archives

RE: UUnet trouble ticket and response time

From: "Craig Holland" <cholland () yahoo-inc com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:19:09 -0700

Ya...I have many circuits w/ UUNet, and I've noticed a considerable drop in
their 'help-desk' responce.  Hell, I don't even get an email back anymore
saying that they received my email.  It seems I find routing issues before
they do, and when I do, they don't even let me know if they are working on
them or anything.

craig