nanog mailing list archives

Re: DoS attacks, NSPs unresponsiveness

From: Jeff Workman <jworkman () pimpworks org>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 02:23:41 -0500 (EST)

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Dan Hollis exclaimed:

Why not just get a domain. Theres fuckedcompany.com, how about
fuckednetwork.com - "The tier1 deadpool".

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of "dotnetdeadbeats.org" :).

Jeff

--
"For competitive reasons we can't tell you the location of our fiber."
        -- An anonymous representative of a very large telco