nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hi, we're from the government and we're here to help

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:42:42 -0500

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 01:02:45 PST, Hal Murray said:
This is something the alternate domain registration vendors could
do.  I'm thinking of:
  1) verify that the contact information they collect is accurate, and

Umm.. and how to *keep* it current?  Remember that at most places,
skilled help is assumed to be a flight risk that hasn't posted bail ;)

                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst
                                Virginia Tech