nanog mailing list archives

to learn about routing.

From: "Vaul Pixie" <vaulpixie () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:50:30 PDT

For those interested in learning more about basic routing, I would like to direct your attention to the follow book, "Internet Routing Architectures, Second Edition, Volume I", this fine text can be ordered from many bookstores.

Below is a purchase order for it from Amazon, filled out to one, Hansen Chan. I'm sure you will be just as pleased with it as he was.

Vaul Pixie
vaul () wayabove net