nanog mailing list archives

Re: Regarding global BGP community values

From: "Sean Butler" <sbutler1 () tampabay rr com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:36:07 -0400

----- Original Message >
PS. Andrew Partan suggested that I'd write up an example implementation
of these communities for Cisco, Juniper and Gated. The Cisco version
was already included in the end of my original message, but I'm having
trouble with the Juniper implementation. I have no access to a Juniper
router and all the references for a configuration manual on
www.juniper.net
were password protected. Hence I need pointers that would tell me how
to configure a Juniper router.

If someone from Juniper hasn't already offered, forward me the Cisco
configs and I'll work out the Juniper equivalents...

/Sean
Sean Butler, CCIE #3897
AT&T Global Services -- OpenNet Support
Phone: 727-533-8830