nanog mailing list archives

RFC 2142 (was Re: Suggestion: Add contact entry to whois)

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cp net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:05:49 -0800

On 02/26/99, Owen DeLong <owen () dixon DeLong SJ CA US> wrote:

OK, perhaps, then, we should consider two contacts:

        Unfortunately, "we" is not the same body of people that can
        actually make the changes to WHOIS.

        Luckily, "we" don't have to -- we could just follow RFC 2142.

        http://www.geektools.com/rfc/rfc2142.txt

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cp net>                     "We don't want our customers
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)         to lose their marbles."