nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus (last post)

From: Dean Robb <pceasy () norfolk infi net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 14:28:12 -0400

At 20:31 10/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the Exodus discussion.  Their
corportate lawyer sent a note to me (with copy to my company's legal
counsel) that he found my "numerous notes" to be "offensive and harassing".

So they find it offensive and harassing...what are they going to do about
it?  Last I heard, it's not a crime to be offensive in print media.  As for
harassing, they'd have a real devil of a time convincing a judge of that.
Simple scare tactic..."Do what we want or our bogeyman lawyers will get
you!".  You oughta tell 'em to stop reading it if it bothers them.

Says a lot about Exodus, IMO.

Spammers should be investigated by Ken Starr!

Dean Robb
PC-EASY computer services
(757) 495-EASY [3279]