nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus (last post)

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () robotics net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:03:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Adam Rothschild wrote:

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Nathan Stratton wrote:
Yep, that was what NetRail was missing with me. It is very hard to shut
someone up who is telling the truth. Exodus should get together with
NetRail, at least their legal people sound like a match.

Agreed.

However, the main diff. here is that you were a NetRail founder/exec,
while we are a current customer of Exodus.  Such treatment of *customers*
is truly despicable, and really does stray far from the responsive and
courteous support we SHOULD be subjected to...

True, so why not ditch them as a transit provider?

<>
Nathan Stratton                         Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net                        nathan () robotics net
--
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by
his great strength."                               - Psalm 33:16