nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus (last post)

From: Karl Denninger <karl () mcs net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:02:03 -0500

On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 09:41:03AM -0400, Adam Rothschild wrote:
On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Nathan Stratton wrote:
Yep, that was what NetRail was missing with me. It is very hard to shut
someone up who is telling the truth. Exodus should get together with
NetRail, at least their legal people sound like a match.

Agreed.

However, the main diff. here is that you were a NetRail founder/exec,
while we are a current customer of Exodus.  Such treatment of *customers*
is truly despicable, and really does stray far from the responsive and
courteous support we SHOULD be subjected to...

There is a simple solution to this - become an ex-customer.

Any firm which assaults your sensibilities is one you should not be
affiliated with.  Period.

--
--
Karl Denninger (karl () denninger net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl