nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

From: Jeremy Porter <jerry () freeside fc net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 00:13:51 -0500

In message <19980930233307.53929 () shell nacs net>, "Steven J. Sobol" writes:
On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 08:57:08PM -0500, Jeremy Porter wrote:

So what you are saying is that Barry has a perfectly functional
method of dealing with the problem and all the rest of this is a complete
and utter waste of our time.
Mr Sobol's comments doubly so, as they add no new information.

RBL doesn't work?  Abuse reporting doesn't work.  Strong claims, lets
see some proof?

Where do you see him saying that? I don't think either your solution or his
will work.

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.

---
Jeremy Porter, Freeside Communications, Inc.      jerry () fc net
PO BOX 80315 Austin, Tx 78708  | 512-458-9810
http://www.fc.net