nanog mailing list archives

Re: Black Hole Vixie/RBL

From: dirk () power net
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:03:48 -0800

Paul and fans are running a volunteer service that should be a
commercial entity. The main problem here is that they are acting
as editors for spam. Is spam that passes the MAPS RBL endorsed?

Problematic are ISP's that subscribe without disclosing the fact
to their customers (or, in some cases, even to their own management).

Dirk