nanog mailing list archives

RE: Why does Sprint have address filters again?

From: Jamie Scheinblum <jamie () fast net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:28:43 -0400

Sorry, should have clarified. The first ASN should always be the least
expensive.  When acquired at the same time as a netblock, the fees for
research and paper handing should be handled as one request. So if ARIN
breaks down the cost of a $500 ASN request to say it costs them in man power
to call the upstreams and verify the data is correct, then you should save
the $250 on processing the request for the netblock.

Best regards,

Jamie Scheinblum - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
jamie () fast net (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions

The views stated above are mine and do not reflect those
of my employer.