nanog mailing list archives

Re: Root Name Server Confederations

From: Marc Hurst <mhurst () fastlane ca>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:09:39 -0400 (EDT)

Oh go ahead, fire away, we like a good joke up here...

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Marc Hurst wrote:

Your observation would be correct if you read it as a threat, however it
is a challenge to the US miopic interests that plague the political
circles of the net.

"Myopic"?  Think more along the lines of "hegemonic".  It's easy to ignore
the rest of the world when the rest of the world doesn't matter.

I would add a generic insult to Canada here, but Sean Doran's presence in
this forum saved your worthless ass on that count.

--
Todd Graham Lewis          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis () mindspring com