nanog mailing list archives

Re: Root Name Server Confederations

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 22:58:09 -0400

On Tue, May 20, 1997 at 09:57:10PM -0400, Marc Hurst spewed forth:

are you willing to put your money and your job where your mouth are?
 [ . . . ]
At this point this is blatant, malicious business interference...
 [ . . . ]
I have to wonder if you have the resources to defend yourself from
worldwide allegations of collusion and racketeering?

        If threats and personal attacks are how eDNS does business, then
        it's no wonder that less than 0.01% of the hosts on the net are
        configured to resolve eDNS's TLD's.

        Far as I'm concerned, until you guys get 10%, you don't exist.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cybernothing org> =========---------
  |    "The First Amendment was designed to protect offensive speech,    |
  |     because nobody ever tries to ban the other kind."                |
  |                          -- Mike Godwin, staff counsel, EFF          |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----