nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quote from Kashpureff / Re: question about per. hack

From: Paul Ferguson <pferguso () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 20:24:55 -0400

NANOG list maintainers:

Please consider this a formal request to moderate this list.

The signal/noise ratio is horrible as it is, and continuing
to ignore off-topic posts, such as the thread on DNS policy,
is compounding the issue.

I would appreciate a response on this issue asap.

Otherwise, I would fully expect to see an exodus of list
participants who can no longer tolerate noise.

- paul