nanog mailing list archives

Re: Outages in the News

From: Cameo Wood <cameo () metsys com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 14:04:33 -0400 (EDT)

Better watch out, more reporting to come soon.  I was just called by 3
seperate magazines for a quote about the NSI problems that we have been
having.  The scary part is, 2 of them got my number from my postings on
usenet.  I hope they aren't citing any Joe-Bob CNE they talk to as being
an "Internet Engineer for a major ISP."  Then we are all in big trouble.