nanog mailing list archives

Re: Outages in the News

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:48:20 -0400

On Fri, Jul 18, 1997 at 12:12:43PM -0500, MFS wrote:
Looks like this person has confused Eugene Kashpureff's stunts with
the NSI debacle.

Yep.

It's things like this that threaten our (as well as the network's) reputation
when read by the 'internet savvy' public.

Quite so.

My apologies something so off topic.

<soapbox>

I don't think it's off topic at all.  There won't _be_ anything to
operate if people like that end up testifying before, for example,
congressional committees...

</soapbox>

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "People propose, science studies, technology