nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ad Hoc, eDNS, AlterNIC and the bunch

From: Karl Denninger <karl () Mcs Net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:02:37 -0500

On Thu, Apr 10, 1997 at 04:56:35PM -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

Karl Denninger writes:
The IAHC has said they *SIGNED* the documents.

Karl, our press release said no such thing. It clearly stated that
IANA and ISOC had signed the documents and the rest of the
organizations would be signing at our formal ceremony in Geneva at the
end of the month. It is not my fault that you systematically
misinterpret virtually every statement that has been made.

Perry

I wasn't talking about the press release.

I was talking about Hank's pontification.

--
--
Karl Denninger (karl () MCS Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
                             | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, http://www.mcs.net/
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| NOW Serving 56kbps DIGITAL on our analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal