Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Update surprise

From: "HD Moore" <hdm () digitaloffense net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:45:52 -0500

Once an initial user account has been created, you can register/activate
through the web interface. There is a command-line tool for creating the
initial user account on headless  servers:

# /opt/metasploit/createuser

Alternatively, forward the port through SSH:

$ ssh -L3790:localhost:3790 user@metasploit-box

https://localhost:3790/

-HD