Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Update surprise

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:59:45 -0400

+1 on IRC and using Git, I do not have any of the commercial bits on my hosts everything is from Git
On Apr 2, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com> wrote:

James,
Don't worry, there are tons of us like you.  I've only seen screenshots personally.  I use msfconsole all the time,
and there are many like us.  Join us on freenode at #metasploit if you can, there's tons of juicy stuff on there most
days

-ks