Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: error message on msfupdate cannot determine checkout type

From: some one <s3cret.squirell () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:28:35 +0000

Not sure how its broke.
Uninstalling it and reinstalling from the latest package will fix it for
you though easily...
On 8 Jan 2013 22:22, "Chip" <jeffschips () gmail com> wrote:

 I just followed the directions on the metasploit site, here:

https://community.rapid7.com/docs/DOC-1268

Perhaps someone can check out if that is a valid (or best site to download
from?) download site?

Thank you.