Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: error message on msfupdate cannot determine checkout type

From: Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:52:36 -0600

All those create lines are just the database being setup, it is a very good sign and will only happen once.
You can basically ignore the msfpro stuff.  If you want to run the community msf gui, you'll need to register for and
activate the license.  I believe once you do that, you'll actually be running the msfpro instance, it's just not the
same as the paid version, but if you just want to use msfconsole, you're all set already

-Josh