Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: error message on msfupdate cannot determine checkout type

From: Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:23:06 -0600

Chip, is this the first time this machine has been updated in a while?  The updater was changed to use git, and maybe
if you didn't get an updated msfupdate, it could be jacked up, however I don't think they shutdown the svn server yet
so... someone else on here will know.  You could  try updating svn, apt-get update && apt-get install svn I think, if
it's out of date.  Just spitballin tho.

-Josh