Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: What is the hottest exploit for IE and FF?

From: Jose Selvi <jselvi () pentester es>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 07:45:02 +0100

I fully agree with Carlos, you can use the exploit that todb told you,
but you should modify it in order to make it work in a Spanish box.

As a help, you can see the ROP String in the exploit's source code, in a
"stack_data" variable:

http://dev.metasploit.com/redmine/projects/framework/repository/entry/modules/exploits/windows/browser/adobe_cooltype_sing.rb

Usually, some addresses in a Spanish box doesn't fit with this
variable's comments, but you could find new ones on a Spanish box and
create a new target option.

If I were you, I would build a test environment as Carlos said, and then
I would try to find a new ROP String for spanish boxes.

Good Luck.
Regards.