Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: What is the hottest exploit for IE and FF?

From: Sherif El-Deeb <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 01:03:55 +0300

Wow! It has been a while (ever?) since I came across that perfect exploit
from heaven you are looking for.

the one thing I'll comment on is "if it's public, it'll get caught" and it's
very rare to find an exploit "that fits'em'all"

if you're after the client side, look at the social engineer toolkit "the
java applet attack" and think outside the box.

Good luck finding that "hot" one you're after, but if you found it, keep it
to your self, hotties don't like to be shared :)

On Oct 28, 2011 12:49 AM, "Richard Miles" <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>