Metasploit mailing list archives

a new feature request

From: "Scott McClellan" <Scott.McClellan () tn gov>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:27:16 -0500

I'd like to propose a feature be added to the Metasploit Framework.  Specifically, an IP address parameter for the
following commands: db_creds, db_notes, db_services, and db_export.  For example, key "db_notes 192.168.32.10" to only
see notes for that specific machine.

I've run across several instances recently where this would come in handy; most notably when locating multiple boxes
that have multiple vulnerabilities.

Currently, I've been using combinations of db_export and working with the msf3 database in postgresql, but this feels
clumsy switching from window to window.  I think using the above commands with an IP address parameter would allow one
to tell at a glance what's up with a specific box.