Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Password Audit

From: David Young <korang () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:35:15 -0500

Interesting article on this at the Sans I.S.C.

http://isc.sans.edu/diary.html?storyid=9997
On Dec 7, 2010 2:28 PM, "Rob Fuller" <mubix () room362 com> wrote:
I'm guessing you want the reporting to be faster, l0phtcrack 6 [1] has
custom reporting from what I've heard and they dump the hashes using
their own tool. It is a paid for product but it will do what you want.

[1] http://www.l0phtcrack.com/

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:15 PM, chris serafin <chrisserafin () gmail com>