Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: passing LHOST IP on command line

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:20:08 +0000

On 10 November 2010 19:54, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 11/10/2010 4:41 AM, Robin Wood wrote:
Is it possible to build a reverse meterpreter exe that will take its
LHOST as a command line argument rather than being hard coded?

The scenario I have is:

Got command line access to a windows box through the windows psexec
and managed to use tftp to bring files across to the compromised
machine. I'd like to have generic 32 and 64 bit exes stored on my tftp
server that I can copy across and then run them giving the IP of my
multi handler machine.

This just seems easier than having to compile a new exe on each job
because my IP is different every time.

Not today, but you could write an EXE that emulated the stage-1 code
(connect to host/port, virtualalloc rwx, recv length, recv data into
rwx, jump to it).

I doubt I'll have time but any tips on where to start if I do find any time?

Robin