Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: passing LHOST IP on command line

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:14:06 +0000

On 10 November 2010 16:03, Jonathan Cran <jcran () 0x0e org> wrote:
On 11/10/2010 04:41 AM, Robin Wood wrote:

Is it possible to build a reverse meterpreter exe that will take its
LHOST as a command line argument rather than being hard coded?

If you already have a session on the box, it sounds like a good candidate
for Carlos's new multi_meterpreter_inject. Usage:

meterpreter > run multi_meter_inject -h
Meterpreter Script for injecting a reverce tcp Meterpreter Payload
in to memory of multiple PID's, if none is provided a notepad process.
will be created and a Meterpreter Payload will be injected in to each.

    -h        Help menu.
    -m        Start Exploit multi/hadler for return connection
    -mp <opt>  Provide Multiple PID for connections separated by comma one
per IP.
    -mr <opt>  Provide Multiple IP Addresses for Connections separated by
comma.
    -p <opt>  The port on the remote host where Metasploit is listening
(default: 4444)
    -pt <opt>  Specify Reverse Connection Meterpreter Payload. Default
windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp

Hope it helps!

I don't have a session, I couldn't get the psexec payload to work
through metasploit but the windows command line one worked just all I
had was a cmd.exe shell. The metasploit psexec not working will
probably be the next question but got to test that in my lab first.

Robin