Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: uninitialized constant Msf::Encoder::Type::PrintfUtil

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:51:39 +0200

I tried what you suggested, but in my SVN copy the file
modules/encoders/cmd/printf_util.rb
doesn't seem to exist.

I deleted the entire framework and re-downloaded via SVN and the same issue.
(SVN 10838)

I checked the available encoders (show encoders) and cmd/printf_util isn't
displayed in the list. However if you do a set ENCODER cmd/ and tab
autocomplete, cmd/printf_util is shown as an option (along with
printf_php_mq).

Chris