Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: ie_aurora exploit problem.

From: x9090 <k0b3.bryant08 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:27:51 +0800

Hello,

I experience the same thing using the "Aurora" module.

The thing is that you can't run the exploit on the machine again if it has
been executed.

I have also tried to build the exploit manually (exploit HTML file +
aaa.gif) and it works well without needing to restart the machine. (If you
want to try out, make sure you use the same filename as the one specify in
the HTML img source tag and never use the dummy image but real GIF image is
necessary to trigger the vuln)

For the "Aurora" metasploit module, I think there is something to do with
the meterpreter injection method but not the exploit itself.

~x9090
http://x9090.blogspot.com