Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: ie_aurora exploit problem.

From: Abhijeet <abhi.hatekar () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:42:48 -0600

IE version is 6.0 and even after multiple reboot exploit is not working.

Thanks & regards
Abhie

On Jan 19, 2010, at 5:58, Pedro Drimel <pedrodrimel () gmail com> wrote:

which IE version? afaik this exploit on MSF is working just on IE 6:

http://blog.metasploit.com/2010/01/reproducing-aurora-ie-exploit.html

[]'s

Pedro.

2010/1/19 . . <n0s0yn4die () gmail com>

Same here.

I have to reboot my XP box every time I want to exploit it sucessfull...