Metasploit mailing list archives

pcaprub module

From: jeffs at speakeasy.net (jeffs)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:15:43 -0400

Thanks, that did it.

It seems to sniff http by default and I'm having difficulty killing it.
Keeps saying type exit to exit but there is no prompt and I have to
either ctr-c kill it with many attempts or kill -9 it.

What is the syntax for filtering?  Anything I put in there just seems to
default to sniffing http traffic...

Thanks.

hdm wrote:
$ sudo apt-get install ruby-dev libreadline-ruby libopenssl-ruby